|Enter identifying MLS
separated by commas and click-on Search:
Thank you for using my Website! I hope that you will find it to be an informative and useful exercise in your search for that special Home in the Greater Asheville Area, including Asheville and Hendersonville NC. Please continue to use TrustKb.com for as long as you want without obligation for all you Real Estate needs. Remember, New Listings are added every day!
First off, please read the Site Overview for easy directions as to what you will find on the most Comprehensive Real Estate Website and USER FRIENDLY in all of Western North Carolina.
The tranquil and quiet beauty of North Carolina Real Estate amidst the Blue Ridge Mountains have long been the place where large Private Estates and Luxury Homes blend harmoniously with their natural surroundings. Asheville NC Real Estate in Historic homes of distinction and properties of architectural significance remain a proud legacy throughout our region, as attested to by the financially mobile who have previously enjoyed mansions and opulent hideaways in our mountains....such as the Biltmore Estate lovingly crafted by George Vanderbilt over 100 years ago, as well as the Charleston planters who built magnificent manor homes in Flat Rock, just south of Asheville.
Today, cradled in the luscious landscapes and resplendent country side thick with hardwoods and pines, the tradition of Luxury Homes in Asheville and Hendersonville NC and picturesque secluded Private Estates continues throughout the offering of NC luxurious real estate in the Greater Asheville North Carolina Area.
Let me help you. If you are seeking Asheville NC Real Estate, perhaps a North Carolina Luxury Home, Private Estate, or perhaps just a second Home of Distinction for your vacationing needs, please contact me to initiate a tailored search for uncommon, if not phenomenal, Luxury Real Estate. To learn more about the differences between Listing Agents and Buyer's Agents with Asheville Real Estate, go here.
As a licensed Broker and Realtor specializing in Asheville North Carolina Luxury Homes... I can personally assemble a time-saving specifically tailored portfolio of exceptional Asheville's finest Estates, Luxury Homes and Real Estate, including Luxury Townhomes and Condominiums, in the Greater Asheville Western North Carolina Area. Just phone (828-242-9589) or email me to get things started.....
After having fully listened to and discussed your requirements, I can then provide an exhaustive search NC Luxury Homes and Real Estate for sale by scanning across the Asheville NC boundaries of agencies, cities and 13 county lines, so as to ensure the best possible showcase of the finest Country Estates and Luxury Homes currently offered in our region.
Prefer to conduct your own search? On my site, you will find a vast array of western North Carolina Luxury Homes already categorized by price across all 13 Counties in the slide-out navigational menu at the left: Luxury Homes. Or, check out the Golfing and Gated Communities in the area at: Golf Communities and Gated Communities, as well as other preconfigured options offered for your immediate satisfaction.
If you wish, the further refining and tweaking of your own personal search criteria is also offered. It's a breeze to configure extensive searches that meet your own specific requirements ..., just click on Do Your Own Search in the navigational menus located left, top or bottom and explore all your options.
You may also consider selecting from large acreage tracts of North Carolina land where you can build your own dreams. All Listings are updated every 24 hours.
As a Professional Realtor and Licensed Broker, I can help you in other ways as well! In fact, there are Three Easy Ways I can help you find the Home of your dreams....
(1) I happily offer a FREE ONE HOUR consultation to any who are new in the area and would like some directions and instructions in finding their future Home.
Of course, I encourage everyone to use my website, FREELY accessing the extensive search engines to visit all MLS listings and Virtual Tours of Homes and Properties within all 13 Counties, as well as a means to introduce you to the Greater Asheville Area as a wonderful place to live.
(2) For those who have yet to determine that they wish to live in Asheville, and are just "looking," but want a more thorough introduction to the area before they buy, I offer a service especially tuned to your desires in what amounts to a "Real Estate Guided Tour." This is especially useful for those that are just visiting the area with a mind to buy a Home down the road, but as of yet are too unfamiliar with the area and have yet to expressly determine where and in what neighborhoods and communities they wish to live.
The cost of this Special Concierge Service is just $200.00 for every Four Hours of reserved blocked time, which of course will be applied in full against my commission once your house has been purchased. To arrange a Private Tour with me go here.
(3) And lastly, for those who have already confidently determined they wish to live in Asheville or Hendersonville, NC, and are ready to purchase a Luxury Home immediately without reservation, I can give you my undivided attention in finding the very Home you want, professionally representing you through all the stages of Home Buying at every step of the way.
The only requirement is that you simply agree to sign an initial Buyer's Exclusivity Agreement, which simply, fairly and faithfully assures me that you will exclusively use my realtor services when buying a house in the Greater Asheville Area of Western North Carolina.
Feel free to contact me at 828-242-9589 at your earliest convenience so that I may personally address your Home buying objectives.
Kathleen Blanchette, Licensed REALTOR & BROKER
10 things you should ask a real estate agent
Having the right real estate professional by your side can greatly improve your home-buying experience. A good rule of thumb is to interview a minimum of three candidates. Here are 10 questions to ask during an interview:
- Are you a full-time professional REALTOR®? How long have you worked full time in real estate?
- What geographic areas do you specialize in?
- Do you have a Website? What information can I find there?
- How will you keep me informed during my home search and throughout the transaction?
- Do you have a staff or a team? If so, what roles will they play in my transaction?
- Will you show me properties from other companies’ listings? (Some real estate companies do offer their buyers’ agents a higher commission if they are able to sell “in-house” listings. In those instances, there can be added incentive to limit the range of homes you are shown. This may affect your home search and how much your agent’s fee will be.)
- Will you represent me exclusively, or will you also represent the seller? May I have that in writing?
- How will you get paid? How are your fees structured? May I have that in writing?
- What distinguishes you from other real estate agents? What is your negotiating style?
- May I contact some of your recent clients as references?
Do you have a performance guarantee? If I am not satisfied with your performance, can I terminate our buyer agency agreement? (In the heavily regulated world of real estate, it can be difficult to offer a performance guarantee. Typically, agents will outline verbally what you can expect from their performance. Keller Williams Realty understands the importance of win-win business relationships: The agent does not benefit if the client does not benefit.)
Remember: Buying and selling a luxury home or finding that special piece of Asheville Real
Estate with Kathleen Blanchette,
a fully licensed Asheville Real Estate Broker and Realtor, is a comprehensive and thoroughly professional
experience in buying and selling Asheville Real Estate throughout the Blueridge
and Smokey Mountains, where efficiency, personal regard and concierge services are
guaranteed every step of the way. Keeping the Tradition of Integrity...,
and a Reputation for Results!
Whether its a North Carolina luxury homes on your own Private Mountain Estate in one of our uniquely designed plush Golfing Communities, Exclusive Gated Communities, Active Adult Communities, surrounding Lake Communities, or a great Condominium, Loft or Townhome, all of Greater Asheville and Hendersonville Luxury Homes are within reach with Kathleen Blanchette. Feel Free to browse the entire website of all available Greater Asheville Real Estate MLS and Western North Carolina MLS, for all Asheville Real Estate Properties, Land Acreage, Horse farms, Investment Properties, Commercial Real Estate, New Home Plans, as well as handy relocation and moving calculators, tips for buying and selling a house, city and school reports, and more. Just call us when you're ready to move ahead!